Re: OT: RE: Top posting and "no subject" messages.

Nix, Robert P. wrote:

Add to that the fact that the e-mail software that I use (both in Linux and Windows) places me above the quote at the start, and you have the makings of your typical "top poster". I refuse to take the time to cut the signature created by the client and move it to the bottom. Sorry; just not happening.

By saying that, you actually mean "my time is more valuable than of those who will read my post". I'm following multiple threads on multiple mailing lists, so I can't remember every conversation I'm watching or participating. By not giving enough context in your replies you force others to reread the whole thread and try to find the appropriate context. I'd say it's rude. Concerning the mail software, I'm using mozilla mail, which (since version 1.5) places your cursor on the bottom of the post.

Pavel.