Wine

Has anyone else managed to get wine working?

The 2003-10-16 redhat 9 package won't install and if I try to compile from source I get an error during compile.

Thanks.

Christoph

-----
Making workable choices occurs in a crucible of informative mistakes.  Thus intelligence accepts fallibility.  And when absolute (infallible) choices are not known, Intelligence takes chances with limited data in an area where mistakes not only are possible but necessary.  -Darwi Odrade (Chapterhouse Dune)