check for bad blocks during the installation ?

Hello,

Yesterday, I have installed FC1 for the first time.

The installation have failed during the package installation with an error which was probably cause by the hard drive (bad blocks).

Also I have start again the installation. I have search the option "Check for bad blocks" during the partitioning, as I used with
the Red Hat 8. But I can't find this option.

Can you tell me where I can indicate that I want to format the disk whit a test of the bad blocks.

Or if it is the case, why this option has been totally removed.

Thanks for your help

Sébastien BLOMME