Re: Browsing a Windows shared directory?

antonio montagnani wrote:

> Eventually you succeed!!! and what about sharing Linux
> printer?? You need some trick also here

Oh - I don't even want to start down that road yet. I have two printers here - a Samsung Laser that was configured with the installation of Fedora. That works without any (major) problems.

The other one is an Epson Stylus Photo 900 - well....Fedora didn't see it on installation and there's no driver built in for it, so at the moment it's been unplugged and put into the other
PC. I *can* print to it through Windows and it's used more by
the other PC anyway, so it can wait till I am more confident
with what I am doing.

Thanks for all your help though!

Bryan Anderson.