Re: OT: CrossPlatform email client?

Is there a (decent) email client that works with a shared mail
dir, on a fat32 drive, and has a Windows and a Linux client. It
needs:

to be easy to set up/install (complete newbie!)
multiple account facilities (both pop and smtp)
decent filtering, rules and folders setup

THUNDERBIRD my friend is all i have to say.

actually not ALL i have to say....

i have thunderbird setup on a fat32 partition that i share between my dual boot windows and linux installations. you can configure the folder setup so both os versions point to a folder on the fat32 drive and youre set!

also bayesian spam filtering, super easy and configurable message filters, blah, blah, thunderbird rocks, blah, blah