mirrors

I'm having trouble finding a complete mirror of Fedora. With RH 7.3 - 9, I've maintained a local mirror using rsync. Unfortunately, none of the mirrors that provide rsync access in the US seem to be complete and/or responsive. I've poked around using ftp and http, and either they aren't carrying updates/testing, or they are very slow to get the updates. Should I just pull everything for download.fedora.com? I'd like to use a mirror, or set of mirrors, to help spread out the load, but I can't seem to find a set of mirrors that are complete.

On a related note, what are peoples' favorite tools for mirroring over http or ftp?

Thanks
Mike