Re: OT: CrossPlatform email client?

Setting up an imap server under Redhat, is actually incredibly easy for
small scale setups.

You require the imap/pop package, this is imap-2002d-3 for me. It should
with any luck be on the fedora cd's, or get it using any of the methods
available (up2date, yum, apt, I believe all of these will do it).

Then you need to edit /etc/xinetd.d/imap (or imaps, which is secure),
and change the disable line to no, and restart xinetd.

It's as simple as that, which to me is pretty darn simple indeed.

Doug