Other platforms

Title: Message
I have not seen a lot about the fedora project. I was wondering if someone could answer a question for me. Are there going to be other platforms supported by fedora? So far all I see is i386. In my environment I use s390 as well. Is fedora going to come out for s390? Also I am interested in running it on the new Athlon 64. Are there any projections as to when that will be supported by fedora? Thanks!

Sam Warren, Jr.

Computer Technician
Winnebago Industries
641-585-3535 ext. 7785