Re: change rpm sources

On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 10:44, Norbert Fabritius wrote:
> I was wondering where new rpm sources, like the Fedora ftp server should
> be added. Coming from debian I am searching for a sources.list,
> because swapping CDs gets annoying.

If you're annoyed at swapping CDs you can point up2date at your mounted
iso images:

---/etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources
[...]
### an local directory full of packages
#dir iso1 /mnt/iso1/Fedora/RPMS
#dir iso2 /mnt/iso2/Fedora/RPMS
#dir iso3 /mnt/iso3/Fedora/RPMS
[...]
---

or if you can stand downloading you can install apt and use the default
repos...and if you can download & install apt you could even go a bit
further and make a local apt repo from your CD isos, but that's outside
the scope of this answer :).