Minimum RAM to install

Hey, all:

I am working on getting my first Fedora testing box online tonight, but I have only been able to free up a box with 32MB of RAM. I do have another with 64MB that I could shut down temporarily to borrow RAM, but it would eventually need to be returned. So, two questions:

1. Can I run the install with only 32MB of RAM? Of course I will be running in text mode, with precious little going on and almost no services running, so I do KNOW for sure that the box will run on 32MB. The question is, will Anaconda allow me to run the install with 32MB of RAM?

2. If Anaconda insists on having 64MB available, does anyone see a problem with temporarily adding RAM to reach 64MB, then once the system is installed removing 32MB?

Thanks,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx