Re: fonts look strange in gvim

Thus spake Bret Hughes:
> Tweeking a box I upgraded from 7.1 and gvim fonts look like the kerning
> is stretched WAY out.  Is this a known issue or has anyone else noticed
> this behavior?
>
> Bret

I've noticed this as well. I don't know what the cause of it is, but some
fonts are ok, e.g. Monospace, while some fonts have awfully wide letter
spacing, e.g.
Nimbus Mono L. The same fonts look fine in other apps.

This seems not to be in bugzilla, so it's probably worth reporting. I'll do
that in the morning, maybe.

--
J.