Can install Severn, but not YARROW!

Hi!

I appear to be having trouble installing Yarrow on my machine. I can install Severn ok - so there is something conflicting with my PC and Yarrow. I know the cds are ok.... I downloaded the set of isos three seperate times thinking there were mistakes in the burn or the download. I md5sum'd all iso (all 9, that is) and ran the media check on all of them. Thay all came out ok. PLUS, I used a set to install on a different machine.

What happends is this...
Everything goes fine at the beginning of the process, I choose my keyboard and mouse (...yadayadayada), my packages I want to install, partitioning and bootload choice. Then it gets to the ACTUAL install part. My PC says...

"Transferring install image to the hard drive"

Once it finishes, I get this pop up...

"An error occurred transferring the install image to your hard drive. You are probably out of disk space."

Well, I can't see that being possible since I am installing this on a 15GB partition for '/' and a 5GB partition for '/home'.

Any ideas?????????????

Here is more info for my PC
Abit BE7-RAID
Pent 4 2.4b GHZ
1024 mb Samsung DDR333
160GB and 80GB Maxtor drives
TDK indiDVD 4x burner
PNY GeForce FX 5200 - 128mb
RealTek LAN

partitions setup...
hda - none
hdc - TDK indiDVD
hde - 160GB Maxtor ata133
hdg - 80GB Maxtor ata133

I just dont get it - I am going to try once more, this time pulling a 512 stick of the ram.

Thanks!
Eric

Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead? Your old favorites are always playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free! http://join.msn.com/?page=offers/premiumradio