Re: Freshrpms.net concerns.

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003, Axel Thimm wrote:

> For FC1 there are currently only three repos providing FC1 packages,
> so conflict probability is very low. In fact I have all three repos'
> contents fully installed on my machine :)

AtRPMS, FreshRPMS (actually it is not in early stage of rebuilding
everything) and? What is the third one? :-)

I'am very curious about Fedora, but I'll think I'll wait a little more,
don't get me wrong I'm not trolling. But I remember switch from 7.3 to
8.0, few hours and back to 7.3. I've finally decided to switch right
from 7.3 to 9 since it was much better.

--