Re: I like kernel messages!! And not GDM!!

> just edit /etc/sysconfig/init
> set graphical to "NO".

Ok, done..

> You can also edit your /boot/grub/grub.conf:
> delete rhgb from the kernel command line
> add vga=791 to the command line to have higher resolution for a 17

Done, i also removed rhgb and gdm but:
On boot grub keeps tellig me that i passed an undefined video mode and when i
logout from my kde session the monitor turns off! I can still give commands
but i can't see anything... i have an AOC 17" display.

> This is the best bootup I can imagine. Enjoy

I know! I used to do so on rh9 and i liked it =(