Re: Installing Fedora on Dell X200

Joseph Davila wrote:

No, I havent. It would take to long to download the distro, no?

-JD

Well, you already have the CD's. If you backup any important files and data, you could try copying the RPM's onto your hard disks and doing "rpm -Fvh" until you get them done.

It would take a while and be a little laborious and typing
intensive, but it could be done.  I have done it to upgrade
a box or two from 7.2 to RedHat Enterprise, because the CD's
don't have an "upgrade" option.

-Ben.