Re: OOo1.1 in Fedora

You really want to un-rename that directory and uninstall OOo before
installing a new version.  I know that the regular OOo puts some flag
files in your home directory to insure that two version are not
installed.

I don't know that the RH version does that, but the OOo from OOo does.

I am not sure you are going to make OOo open any way besides the
default, so you can right click on the button on the menu, choose
properties, and make it start ~/OpenOffice.org1.1/soffice .
...at least this works in KDE.

--
Ed Weinberg <edw@xxxxxxxxxx>