Re: No Full Control Install!

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 14:09, Glenn English wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 11:37, David C. Hart wrote:
>
> > Moreover, then the description of the
> > "Custom" option is inaccurate. Given the presumed
> > constituency of Fedora users, I cannot understand why there is no way to
> > exact full control over the installation.
> I'd also like to see the return of the option to check the X
> configuration.

Fedora newbie here. During my "Custom" install, I had the option to
select the "Details" link during package install, which allowed me to
select/deselect what was installed (minus a core set, I believe).

Is this not the case with every "Custom" install? I assumed "Details"
displayed every package on the install CD's. Any chance that's wrong?