Re: yum

Hi,

	You may want to look into /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date there is
something in there on how to add the yum repos.

	Cheers,

	Aly.

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, Andre Meyer wrote:

meyer >Hi all
meyer >
meyer >Could someone tell me how to use yum and/or apt with up2date? Where can
meyer >I specify other channels and sites than the fedora channels that are
meyer >there by default? Which are those channels and sites that have good new
meyer >packages?
meyer >
meyer >thanks a lot for your help
meyer >Andre