Re: No Full Control Install!

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 11:37, David C. Hart wrote:

> Moreover, then the description of the
> "Custom" option is inaccurate. Given the presumed
> constituency of Fedora users, I cannot understand why there is no way to
> exact full control over the installation.

Here, here!

And "individual package" would have no effect on the ability to add pkgs
later.

I'd also like to see the return of the option to check the X
configuration. Never could get 9's X to work on my laptop.

All knowing software is very often a GoodThing, but there are times when
it's necessary to over-ride its decisions.

--
Glenn English
ghe@xxxxxxxxxxx