Re: Fedora stability

Karl Hakmiller wrote:
Read the posts that went before and then read the last paragraph of my post. In context, my remarks were on-topic.

You might also take the time to read the posts which were instigated by this thread -- all expressing uncertainties about Fedora installation (in context of other OS installations).

<pulling pin and running like hell...> It's entirely possible your comments were not seen because you don't bottom post. It's much easier to read threads done that way.

You telling me I can't use the word Dxxxxn here without arousing a list cop's sniping?

I don't know who sniped at you, but this _is_ a Fedora list--not a Debian list. I can sort of understand people getting upset with the introduction of a different distribution than that under discussion. <BANG!>