linksys Wireless-G PCI, WMP54G

Hello,
  i just installed fedora over an old mandrake system. everything's
working well except the linksys wireless-G card (WMP54G). I installed the
ndis wrapper to load the windows driver, got thamoduel inserted and the
windows driver loaded but i'm unable to get an ip address for the
interface using the iwconfig and dhclient commands.
  I was just wondering if anyone has a setup using this card and how they
got it to work. also how to get it to work on startup....

thanks,

kevin