From: fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ow Mun Heng
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 2:15 AM
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Mount ntfs

Hey.. You use captive.. Any comments on this module/app? How well does it
fare? stable? Reliable? any issues? I've not tried it cause I'm afraid that
it'll ruin my XP partition. (which I use only like 5% of the time for games
- The game I like is not supported yet in Transgaming so..)

Any comments appreciated on this..