RE: America's Army on D600 laptop

I Know it's not advisable to cross-post esp when it's on a diff platform,
however, we are dealing with the offspring of RH right.

Besides, this list has more turnover and more ppl are reading this.. Shrike
list's well, I'm on it and volume is low. On average there's like 200+
emails/day. Somebody's bound to have an answer.

Besides, I've posted and helped out quite a lot here even though I use RH9
and not FC1.

:)

ps :I'm not hoping to start any flame wars or nettiqutte wars.
MmmmKay..(mimicking South park)