cron problem

I'm trying to add a cron job and am getting the following in the cron log
when I try to add the job:

(tmp.1150) ORPHAN (no passwd entry)

Here is the the cron entry I'm trying to add:

00 03 * * * /usr/MYSQL_BACKUP_SCRIPT/mysql_backup.3.1.cgi 1>/dev/null
2>/dev/null

The mysql_backup.3.1.cgi script is written in perl.

If I'm logged in as root I can run the script just fine using the command
I'm trying to add into cron.

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Mitchell S. McKenzie
Assistant Programmer Analyst
Learning Environment & Internet Services
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Phone: 402-559-9306
Cell Phone: 402-708-1493

University of Nebraska Medical Center E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer :
The information in this e-mail is privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake please delete it and
immediately contact the sender.