pulling out email addresses

I work for an email marketing company that deal directly with physicians and consumers (no NOT spam) but what I'm looking for is a tool that will handle the bounces, pull the email address that bounced and dump it into a text file for dumping into a database so that we don't keep sending to dead accounts. I'd prefer a windows version as we are an all Windows shop, but a linux version would get it in the door here which I'm dying to do. Any help would be appreciated.

--
Mark Haney
Development, Systems and Network Administration