Re: FTP, Win-NT, and xFTP

Sounds like a firewall-problem to me, I had the same when setting up
iptables for the first time, the sollution for me was to open for
outgoing connections on ports above 1024 and incoming
RELATED/ESTABLISHED on the same ports.
The problem is that the ftp-server doesn't communicate on the designated
ftp port, it just sets up the session there and then tells your client
what port to connect to.
Don't know if this solves it for you, but that was the sollution when I
had the exact same problem.

Good luck.

Sturla