[Announce] Libmcrypt and mcrypt rpm's for Fedora 1 and Red Hat 9

Hello,

 For those of you who are interested I made available (S)RPM's for
libmcrypt, libmcrypt-devel and mcrypt for both Fedora Core 1 and Red Hat
Linux 9 at http://www.ottolander.nl/opensource/mcrypt/mcrypt.html .

 I feel it would be nice if these RPM's and libmhash would be included in
the core distribution, so PHP can be built with support for libmcrypt and
libmhash, as fe SUSE already does.

 Feel free to contact me about any improvements you think I should make to
the SPEC files.

Bye,
Leonard.