Re: New Year's wish ---- Linux books?

Marc Schwartz wrote:

On Sun, 2003-12-28 at 06:52, HD wrote:

I am still pretty new to Linux. Started out to with Red Hat  9.  Having
reached my initial goal of getting RH9 (and then FC1) to do everything I
would normally do on a daily basis with my computer, I am now wanting to
learn more about the wonderful world of Linux. Just before switching
over to Fedora, I was looking into buying a RH 9 book to study. My
question is what books should I get now that I am using Fedora? Are any
Fedora books being planned? Would a RH9 book do as well? I would also
like some advice on general linux books?

Thanks, and may all your Christmas wishes come true,

Red Hat Linux Bible: Fedora and Enterprise Edition
by Christopher Negus

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/076454232X
Red Hat Linux Fedora For Dummies
by Jon 'maddog' Hall, Paul G. Sery

Red Hat Linux Fedora Unleashed
by Bill Ball, Hoyt Duff

Sams Teach Yourself Red Hat Linux Fedora in 24 Hours
by Aron Hsiao

Official FedoraTM Companion
by Nicholas Petreley

HTH,