Spammers spoofing my "from" addr

Off topic but you folks are more knowledgable about these things than anyone I
know...

I occasionally get returned mail failure notices because some jackass spammer
has sent out mass spam using SOMENAME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (which is my domain) as
the "from" address. When he hits nonexistent "to" addresses, the bounces come
to me.

I don't care about the bounces, but what would you knowledgable people do
if/when someone was/is falsely using *your* identities to send spam?

Is there anything I *can* do? Am I ultimately going to be cut off from parts
of the 'net because it *looks* like *I* am spamming? Surely this can't be the
case or you could get anyone "banned" from certain servers just by spoofing
their "from" address and breaking the rules. No?