Re: Another up2date error

leam said:
> Hmmm.... putting a mirror in the /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date file for
> both the noSSLserverUrl and serverUrl, and removing them from the
> disallowConfChanges line didn't seem to help, it still tries to go to
> Red Hat.
>
> I used
> http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/fedora/linux/core/ as
> the up2date target.
>
> Am I doing something else wrong? Rather, *what* am I doing wrong?

Forgot to read the release notes:

The Red Hat Update Agent  (up2date) now supports installing packages from
apt and yum repositories as well as local directories. This includes
dependency solving and obsoletes handling. Additional repositories can be
configured in the /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources file.

--
William Hooper