Re: evolution as default mail in mozilla?

<snip meaningless babble>

> I know it's simple to you.  From another perspective, it certainly does
> sound simple.
>
> For what it's worth... I got it working.
>
> Thanks all.
>
> Best,
>
> Brian

Well done. Hopefully I goaded you into trying again ;-)

But please stop top-posting. Most people accept that it's wrong, I
assure you. Not just Elton Woo and others on this list, but hundreds of
thousands of list participants and Usenet users over the last couple of
decades.

Regards,
Andy