Filesystem question

Hi all,

Could you please tell what is the best filesystem for linux between ext3 and reiserfs?

I know that ext3 can handle ACLs and not online fs extend, and reiserfs not support ACLs, but can be extend while it's online.

I'm just asking for your personal opinion and knowledge with them.

Thanks.

Regards,

-----------
Yanick Quirion