BlueCurve Mozilla Theme

Given the facts that Fedora makes its own builds of Mozilla, and that BlueCurve is the default "look-and-feel" of the distro, it would be very nice if we included the BlueCurve Mozilla theme with the Mozilla RPMs, and make it the default.
The theme can be found here: http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/gavindi/
I don't know how "official" this theme is (it isn't at MozDev...), but it's complete, works very well, and Mozilla looks much more integrated to Fedora with this.

I don't know if this is the right place to make such a sugestion... if it isn't, please, could you be so kind of pointing me to the right place? I really would like if someone in charge of this kind of stuff had a look at it.

---
Mariano