Boot configuration

I have a Dell Latitude C640 laptop that I want to install Fedora on.  The
disk contains a partition with diagnostics, and I have (for the moment)
included a suspend-to-disk (S2D) partion for APM suspends.  I also want to
leave a partition for Win2k (still necessary to have it in order to get
support from Dell).  That takes up three of the four primary partitions.
The last is my extended partition.  So I have some special requirements
for GRUB.

Is it possible to bave the /boot partition be a logical partition?

In order for S2D to work, GRUB cannot be in the MBR.  Can GRUB be
installed in the boot record for the extended partition or in the boot
record for a logical partition?

TIA.

--
		Matthew Saltzman