problem with spanish characters and apache , i need ur help .thks

HI there,

please i need your help. I was using RH 9 and all was going fine. I installed a new server FC and moved my web page to new server.

Problem is that apache is no showing correct spanish character.

Eg:

I write index.html:
español

and it shows when i see it from webrowser:
espa��

why?

I paste you my locale:
[root@ne0 html]# locale
LANG=es_ES@euro
LC_CTYPE="es_ES@euro"
LC_NUMERIC="es_ES@euro"
LC_TIME="es_ES@euro"
LC_COLLATE="es_ES@euro"
LC_MONETARY="es_ES@euro"
LC_MESSAGES="es_ES@euro"
LC_PAPER="es_ES@euro"
LC_NAME="es_ES@euro"
LC_ADDRESS="es_ES@euro"
LC_TELEPHONE="es_ES@euro"
LC_MEASUREMENT="es_ES@euro"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="es_ES@euro"
LC_ALL=

I had US locale, and i changed them to ES

So i dont knwo whats wrong :(

thks in advance