Re: perfmon2 merge news

On Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 02:13:13AM +0100, Patrick DEMICHEL wrote:
> Yet another noisy linux HPC user
>
> I hope to convince you, lkml developers, to pay more attention to our HPC
> performance problems.

We do pay attention, and want to help out, we just need either bug
reports of problems that we can work to address, or patches in a
reviewable state whereby we are able to review, work with, and apply to
our trees.

Please do not think we are ignoring you at all, we are glad to work with
anyone who uses the Linux kernel on whatever platform as we well know
this allows us to create a kernel that works even better for everyone.

thanks,

greg k-h