RE: 2.6.23.1 - sata_mv (7042) hang with large file operations

I have a console - and have booted with

	"pci=nomsi" and the behavior is
	~the same or even a little worse
	in some case (but not by much)...

I will send kernel log & the .config file separately to you...
(quite long)...

Further, you should note that my arch/ppc does NOT have MSI
Capability (CONFIG_PCI_MSI) - thus I think this might be

Is there any debugging I can turn on in the proc or sysfs?
that might give more clues (e.g.: /proc/sys/dev/scsi/logging_level)?