Linus 2.6.23-rc1

Ok, right on time, two weeks afetr 2.6.22, there's a 2.6.23-rc1 out there.

And it has a *ton* of changes as usual for the merge window, way too much
for me to be able to post even just the shortlog or diffstat on the
mailing list (but I had many people who wanted to full logs to stay
around, so you'll continue to see those being uploaded to kernel.org).

Lots of architecture updates (for just about all of them - x86[-64], arm,
alpha, mips, ia64, powerpc, s390, sh, sparc, um..), lots of driver updates
(again, all over - usb, net, dvb, ide, sata, scsi, isdn, infiniband,
firewire, i2c, you name it).

Filesystems, VM, networking, ACPI, it's all there. And virtualization all
over the place (kvm, lguest, Xen).

Notable new things might be the merge of the cfs scheduler, and the UIO
driver infrastructure might interest some people.

Oh, and I personally like how "sendfile" is now totally gone internally,
and the kernel now ends up doing all that with splice insted. Good
riddance, although we'll obvously end up supporting the old user level
interfaces for a long time.

So give it all a good whacking, and report back about all the neat new
features!

		Linus