Ask for help, about the trivial patches.

I am working on the chinese translated version of
Documentation/SubmittingPatches and get some problem about the "Trivial
patches".I can not understand what "Trivial patches" exactly means.The
documentation said:

Trivial patches must qualify for one of the following rules:

 Spelling fixes in documentation
 //Understand

 Spelling fixes which could break grep(1)
 //Is there any wrong spelling won't break grep(1)?

 Warning fixes (cluttering with useless warnings is bad)
 //Understand

 Compilation fixes (only if they are actually correct)
 //Understand

 Runtime fixes (only if they actually fix things)
 //What kind of runtime fixes? Could anyone give some examples?

 Removing use of deprecated functions/macros (eg. check_region)
 //Understand

 Contact detail and documentation fixes
 //Means Contact detail fixes and documentation fixes, right?
   Are all the documentation fixes "trivial"?

 Non-portable code replaced by portable code (even in arch-specific,
 since people copy, as long as it's trivial)
 //Do not understand the words in the brackets.

 Any fix by the author/maintainer of the file (ie. patch monkey
 in re-transmission mode)
 //It means if I am the author of a file, when I modify the file, the
patch is trivial, right?

Please give me some advice. Thanks in advance.