Re: [Bonding-devel] [PROBLEM] Bonding driver in linux-2.6.21-rc6-mm1

Le Thursday 26 April 2007 22:44:59 Jay Vosburgh, vous avez écrit :
> Chris Snook <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Vincent ETIENNE wrote:
> >> Hi,

> >> 	interfaces bonding.	So far, system seems to survive to this problem
> >> 	and works fine.
> >

> 	This problem looks to be one of the known locking issues with
> bonding.
>
> 	Andy Gospodarek <[email protected]> and I have been working
> offline on the locking issues in bonding over the last several weeks.
> At the moment, we have a generally stable (but ugly with debug fluff and
> other yuckies) patch that seems to resolve at least the majority of the
> various issues.  I'm thinking to clean it up for general posting early
> next week, and address additional problems from there (since it's
> hopefully at least a big step forward).
>
> 	-J

Any news and/or patch concerning this problem ?. Not intended to stress you
but time goes on... Do you think a solution could be found in a relatively
short timeframe (and i will delay a bit final installation) or is it better
to go without bonding and do an upgrade later ?.

	Vincent