Re: gitweb on kernel.org buggy?

Jiri Kosina wrote:
Hi,

the gitweb running on git(2).kernel.org has looked buggy to me for quite a some time (a month or so) with respect to branches vs. shortlog.

When you browse a repository with mutliple branches, and switch between branches, the shortlog shown is always the one from master, never from the branch you switched to, which seems wrong to me.

This definitely worked previously (and works on other installations of gitweb outside the kernel.org), so it might be worth fixing.

Thanks,

gitweb on kernel.org is at least in part orphanned, since the "official" gitweb maintainers don't seem to listen to us (kernel.org people) w.r.t. some issues, mainly related to caching, we've had to fork gitweb and maintain it ourselves -- however, since kernel.org is currently all volunteer labor, we have limited amount of time in which to deal with things.

	-hpa