Re: [stable] [patch 00/50] -stable review

Greg KH wrote:

>>> I'll go through the archives and see if there's enough to do a .18
>>> release (and the patches are serious enough to warrent it.)
>> Actually, I have a few more -stable patches for both 2.6.18.y and 2.6.19.y, if
>> you don't mind holding off a day or two (wont have time to prepare these until
>> tomorrow evening)...  One of them is a security fix, that allows a non-root user
>> to hang the kernel given the correct circumstances.
>
> Ok, that's serious enough :)
>
> I'll wait for your patches.
>
> thanks,
>
> greg k-h

I've uploaded the remaining pending v4l/dvb -stable patches for both 2.6.18.y
and 2.6.19.y to the following locations:

http://linuxtv.org/~mkrufky/stable/2.6.18.y/ (8 patches)

and

http://linuxtv.org/~mkrufky/stable/2.6.19.y/ (5 patches)

Using the mailer at my current location, I am unable to send patches inline, and
I won't have the time for it this evening.  In the interest of saving time, I
figured that sending them to you in this method is good enough.  If you still
need for me to send them via email inline, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Michael Krufky