mm: how to check for kernel pages

Hi,
is there any effective and fast way how to find out whether page
given by its page frame number is currenly used by (mapped by) kernel?

At the time of checking I can rely that such page:
	- is not buddy allocator page and also not on per CPU lists
	- is not compound page
	- is not reserved page
Because I can check that from struct page's flags.
I was thinking about using rmap code to find all ptes, but I don't know
whether it is not too complicated way.

Thanks for all hints.

Please add me to Cc, because I am not the list member.
Best regards.
--
Michal Hocko