Re: [Ksummit-2006-discuss] 2007 Linux Kernel Summit

Theodore Tso wrote:
On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 07:45:02AM -0500, Alan Cox wrote:
Definitely disagree with that. I'd like to see the conference somewhere
else different this time - perhaps Czech Republic, or somewhere else more
easterly and Linux active (or even Finland...)

Understand that one of the feedback that I get from the keepers of the
corporate travel budgets is that money for sending employees to exotic
locations is finite

So we need to find locations where the increased price of the
plane ticket is cancelled out by lower hotel rates? :)

--
Politics is the struggle between those who want to make their country
the best in the world, and those who believe it already is.  Each group