Re: Linux 2.6.16.38

Ralf Baechle wrote:
On Sun, Jan 21, 2007 at 06:37:24PM +0200, S.Çağlar Onur wrote:

21 Oca 2007 Paz tarihinde şunları yazmıştınız:
RSS feed of the git tree:
http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-2.6.16.y.git;a=r
I already mailed to webmaster _at_ kernel.org 2 days ago but still all RSS feeds gaves "Internal Server Error"

kernel.org is not in quite the best shape currently due to the machines'
massive overload, so this may take a little while to get fixed.

Do note that www2.kernel.org has a load that is usually 1/20th of www1.kernel.org; apparently due to Microsoft DNS braindamage (which affects anyone whose ISP uses MS-DNS.) Using www2.kernel.org explicitly is likely to give you better performance. HOWEVER, performance is going to suck due to the measures we've had to take on the servers regardless, and it's entirely likely git-rss is totally broken. Again, we should have a dedicated git server in operation in about a month.

	-hpa