REAL-TIME GRAPHICAL BANDWIDTH/CPU/RAM MONITOR FOR LINUX

 Hello,
 I have just finished coding a REAL-TIME GRAPHICAL MONITOR for linux.

 The most difficult function of the kernel-embedded spy has been the
 catching of the uid and the  name of a process for a spyed-upon
 connection (udp or tcp). I had some nasty freezes before my last resort
 solution which is not completely satisfying (I now use local_save_flags
 very punctually).

 For the real hackers who would help to resolve this issue, have a look
 in the klownspy directory, monitor.c, try_to_get_to_the_socket_owner
 function, this function is called from bottom half (or softirq?)
 through a subscription to all packets with dev_add_pack.

 Another thing: BionicClown007 brings back amongs other things the
 memory used in the system, at a point in the computation, we need
 total_swapcache_pages (= swapper_space.nrpages) and this symbol is
 not exported (see collect.c).
 Is there an other way to get the used memory info?

 The BionicClown007 is at http://clowncode.net,
 BionicClown007 is the total rewriting of the ClownToolKit.

 Regards to all
 Vincent Perrier