Re: [patch] aio: streamline read events after woken up

Given the previous patch "aio: add per task aio wait event condition"
that we properly wake up event waiting process knowing that we have
enough events to reap, it's just plain waste of time to insert itself
into a wait queue, and then immediately remove itself from the wait
queue for *every* event reap iteration.

Hmm, I dunno.  It seems like we're still left with a pretty silly loop.

Would it be reasonable to have a loop that copied multiple events at a time? We could use some __copy_to_user_inatomic(), it didn't exist when this stuff was first written.

- z