Re: Open letter to Linux kernel developers (was Re: Binary Drivers)

On 1/2/07, Bernd Petrovitsch <[email protected]> wrote:
While this is true (at last in theory), there is one difference in
practice: It is *much* easier to prove a/the patent violation if you
have (original?) source code than to reverse engineer the assembler dump
of the compiled code and prove the patent violation far enough to get to
a so-called "agreement" on the costs.