Re: [KORG] Re: kernel.org lies about latest -mm kernel

Willy Tarreau wrote:

Just evil suggestion, but if you contact someone else than HP, they
might be _very_ interested in taking HP's place and providing whatever
you need to get their name on www.kernel.org. Sun and IBM do such
monter machines too. That would not be very kind to HP, but it might
help getting hardware faster.

No, it would not be kind to HP. They have supported us pretty well so far, and as a consequence I really want to give them the right of first refusal. We're asking for a lot of equipment, and these things take time. This is all further complicated right now by the fact that we probably won't get our 501(c)3 decision from IRS until mid-2007.

	-hpa