[CRYPTO] Use aes hardware crypto device from userspace [Try #2]

Hello,

I need to make AES ciphering in a userspace application. My platform
has an integrated crypto engine which is used by the kernel through
the core cryptographic API.

Is it possible to export easily this hardware to userspace just by writing
a dumb driver that would rely on the core crypto API ?  Are there any
races issues ?

Thanks

Francis